Hello. (In case you cannot tell, I have absolutely no idea how to start this.) Actually, I should be working on homework at the moment.
English essays can wait until 11:59 p.m it'll be perfectly fine.
This blog is more or less something for myself, as a way to record my 'youth' and cringe after I theoretically grow up to be a contributing member of society.
As of now, I don't exactly see anything wrong with myself at the moment, but give it 4 or 5 years and I'll be regretting everything I've ever said.
This is something that I'm going to try to commit and continue doing. (Who knows maybe I'll become famous as one of the last records of human history.)
This blog will be more for my thoughts/feelings, and recollections of the few exciting events that happen in my day. So more or less, a longer version of twitter.
So, I hope you'll stick with me and I'll try my best to attempt at least a slightly above average level of entertainment.
Until next time,
Kathy
No comments:
Post a Comment